FIND MBA - MBA Programs Wordwide

MBA Discussion Board

MBA Discussion Board > Asia > MBA-Dubai RSS Feed

MBA-Dubai

Abhinavnarayan23
MBA-Dubai
Sat Apr 19, 2014 08:31 PM
How is MBA marketing program from amity Dubai campus? They r saying average placement is 11700AED pm is it true?
Is it worth coming from India in order to get job in Dubai market
Show ProfileProfile P.M. Quote
ralph

MBA-Dubai
Mon Apr 21, 2014 07:55 AM
It's probably better to stick with a business school that's accredited by AMBA, Equis, or AACSB, since it can be really hard to verify the quality of schools without international accreditation.

In terms of verifiable, long-term success of being able to move from India to Dubai, you should really only be focusing on the full-time MBA options in the area: Hult, the University of Dubai, etc. Some also consider the American University of Sharjah - the commute can be a nightmare though, if you want to live in Dubai.
Abhinavnarayan23
MBA-Dubai
Mon Apr 21, 2014 08:57 AM
Thanks Ralph for your valuable advice I understand the importance of these 3 accreditation but can't we think beyond that like all other accreditation are of waste? As in India quite a few has these accreditation n still they give high placement.

My main query is what is market of Dubai do it provide package of 11000AED pm to full time MBA graduates with 2 year of experiences?
amanshu
MBA-Dubai
Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 AM
While surfing the board for MBA in Dubai, I came across S P Jain School of Global Management. Is it tri-city Model? How is it going to help student?

elnawaz
MBA-Dubai
Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:20 PM
Hi guys I am thinking of taking mitm course in the university of wollongong . is the course worth it and how abt job opportunities after.

Reply to this post

Related Programs

Related Articles

A Global Destination: MBA Programs in Dubai
How different business programs in and around the growing emirate can meet a variety of needs
By M. Filtz

More Articles