FIND MBA - MBA Programs Wordwide

MBA Discussion Board

MBA Discussion Board > United Kingdom - Ireland > Help me out: RMIT or GGSB RSS Feed

Help me out: RMIT or GGSB

anish_sha

Sat Aug 27, 2011 03:45 PM
Please let me choose, Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF, London ,UK or get an MBA from RMIT Melbourne?

Please help me urgently as i have to decide in 2-3 days... My profile is like B.E mechanical, with 55% aggregrate , 1.5 years FT work exp and 3 years PT work exp.My intention is to complete an MBA(which will fetch me more exposure ) and come back to join my family business. Im in great confusion which one to go for... pls help me
Show ProfileProfile P.M. Quote
Mamit

Sat Aug 27, 2011 08:59 PM
I would suggest Grenoble Graduate School of Business MBA from LSBF over RMIT
donho199
Sun Aug 28, 2011 05:57 AM
Grenoble w/o a doubt mate
anish_sha

Sun Aug 28, 2011 05:59 PM
But the UK visa rules and the situation there now is making me give a second thought
Duncan

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 PM
Why are those the only two choices? LSBF, the Grenoble franchise owner in London, doesn't have a strong brand or network into employers in the UK. RMIT is a strong, famous, provider of MBAs in its national market. While GGSB is well ranked, surely graduates of its franchise programmes will not get the sort of support in the UK that Grenoble's internal students get in France.
anish_sha

Tue Aug 30, 2011 08:06 PM
Why are those the only two choices? LSBF, the Grenoble franchise owner in London, doesn't have a strong brand or network into employers in the UK. RMIT is a strong, famous, provider of MBAs in its national market. While GGSB is well ranked, surely graduates of its franchise programmes will not get the sort of support in the UK that Grenoble's internal students get in France.

how about the value of RMIT mba outside Australia?
Mamit

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 PM
not worth!!! get in to proper university campus
Duncan

Wed Aug 31, 2011 08:32 AM
RMIT is a modestly global brand but, for best results, do your MBA at an AMBA/EQUIS/AACSB accredited school in the region where you want to work.
anish_sha

Wed Aug 31, 2011 08:23 PM
If i opted for Aus, is it better to do in RMIT than in swinburne, deakin or la trobe?
Duncan

Australian MBAs
Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 AM
You'd be better off posting that question in the Australia - New Zealand discussion board but take a look at www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranki…

Reply to this post

Related Programs