Upcoming MBA Info Sessions and Campus Visits at Business Schools in the USHow you can connect with b-schools this spring
Mar 31, 2014
Columbia Business School
Interested in doing an MBA from a business school in the United States? You can find out more about schools you are interested in by visiting campuses and attending MBA information sessions. Through these info sessions, you can learn about the MBA programs that these schools offer, meet faculty members, and ask questions. Some schools will even let you arrange an informal interview, so you can make a good impression before you submit your application. Here is a list of upcoming info sessions and campus visits at 20 US business schools:
NYU - Stern
- On-campus info sessions Monday to Thursday at 4:30pm, until May 22nd.
UC Berkeley - Haas
- On-campus MBA info sessions are generally Monday-Friday between 1 and 2pm, until May 9th.
Chicago - Booth
- Campus visit program - winter campus visits available until April 4th.
- Schedule an MBA class visit
- Campus tours will take place on March 31st, April 4th, April 7th, and more.
- Register for on-campus MBA info sessions on Mondays and Fridays
- See a list of on- and off-campus admissions events.
- Visit MBA classes, have lunch with students, and attend info sessions at various times during the academic year.
- See a list of upcoming admissions and webinars.
- Next info session will take place on April 9th; informal coffee chats with current students also available
Duke - Fuqua
- MBA on-campus info sessions take place between now and July
USC - Marshall
- Find ways to meet with students and visit the campus here
Cornell - Johnson
- See a calendar of upcoming admissions events.
Michigan - Ross
- Visit campus and sit-in on MBA classes during the school year. Register here.
UNC - Kenan-Flagler
- See ways to connect, including on-campus events and career fairs here
MIT - Sloan
- See a list of upcoming MBA info sessions and online chats.
Columbia Business School
- Find ways to visit the campus and chat with current students here
Virginia - Darden
Carnegie Mellon - Tepper
- Interviews and campus visits are held until May 1st.
Dartmouth - Tuck
- Register to visit campus and meet with an admissions officer
- Upcoming MBA info session on April 2nd; and more
Indiana - Kelley
- Register to visit campus and meet with admissions representatives
For more information about these business schools, please follow the links below.
- NYU Stern School of Business, New York University
- University of California, Berkeley - Haas School of Business
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- Stanford University - Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Boston University (BU) School of Management
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- University of Southern California (USC) - Marshall School of Business
- Cornell University - Johnson Graduate School of Management
- University of Michigan - Ross School of Business
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Columbia Business School (CBS), Columbia University
- University of Virginia (UVA) - Darden School of Business
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Dartmouth College - Tuck School of Business
- University of Massachusetts Boston (UMass Boston)
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Bloomington
Leave a Comment
If you are already an FIND MBA member, please login.