Eight Business Schools Receive AACSB AccreditationWest Texas A&M and Peking University among newly accredited schools
Jul 30, 2012
To become accredited, schools must go through a process of review and curriculum evaluation that usually takes several years to complete. According to the AACSB, an accredited institution needs a "high quality teaching environment, a commitment to continuous improvement, and curricula responsive to the needs of businesses."
To retain accreditation, all schools must go through a peer review process every five years.
For more information, please see this AACSB press release announcing the new accreditations.
- Chonnam National University
- Dongguk University Business School
- Istanbul University
- Peking University - Guanghua School of Management
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- West Texas A&M University - College of Business
- The University of Texas at Brownsville
- Providence College
Leave a Comment
If you are already an FIND MBA member, please login.