Fulbright MBA Fair for US B-Schools in Tel Aviv on September 11-12Representatives from 17 elite US business schools
Aug 27, 2008
The fourth annual Fulbright MBA Fair will take place in Tel Aviv, Israel on September 11-12. Representatives from nearly twenty top-tier US business schools will attend.
The participating schools are listed below.
For more information about the event, please visit its website.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Brandeis University - International Business School (IBS)
- University of California, Berkeley - Haas School of Business
- F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College
- Columbia Business School (CBS), Columbia University
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Cornell University - Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Stanford University - Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- UCLA University of California, Los Angeles - Anderson School of Management
- MIT Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of Michigan - Ross School of Business
- Southwest University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- University of Virginia (UVA) - Darden School of Business
Leave a Comment
If you are already an FIND MBA member, please login.