FIND MBA - MBA Programs Wordwide

New One-Year MBA Program at Singapore Management University

School also offers 16-month flexi-time program

Feb 8, 2008

Singapore Management University (SMU) has announced it will be beginning a 12-month MBA program in September 2008. The course will also offer a 16-month "flexi-time" program for working professionals.

SMU was founded in 2000, and offers degrees in business, economics, and management-related areas. It currently has around 5,600 students. This is the school's first MBA program.

An MBA information session will be held on the SMU campus on February 29. Applications for the flexi-time program are due on April 14; applications to the full-time program are due on August 1, 2008.

For more information, please visit the SMU website.

Related Programs

Comments

• JAMES N. COBBOLD, Sun Mar 02, 2014 01:39 PM

DEAR SIR I WISH TO STUDY OIL/GAS MBA JN YOUR INTITUTE THANKS.

• Jayendra Raj Koirala, Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:14 PM

i am looking for a funded program for least developed countries nationals

• morshed Alam, Sat Sep 22, 2012 03:45 PM

I am morshed . I would like to a one year MBA in Singapur. I have done my Honers (Business Managemant).I am pursuing my Honers From National University which is Based in Bangladesh ( Dhaka).I am Looking for a one Year MBA in Business Management

• geeta reddy, Mon Jun 18, 2012 02:21 PM

i would like to enroll for one year MBA in singapore.I have completed my Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Specialization in Marketing and Human Resource in India (Mumbai).I would like to know the detail of courses and please guide me to know the reasonable fee structure and scholarships and necessary requirments..

• siri, Fri Dec 23, 2011 08:42 AM

Hi sir/mam...i am very much instrd to do mba in a reputed university..i completed my bachelors degree in 2011...guide me to choose the colz...

• shanavas b n , Wed Nov 02, 2011 05:22 AM

hi am shanavas
    i had completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and completed bachelor of business administration degree also now am doing an advanced diploma in oil and gas production technology certified by city and guids uk and manipal university
    my course will be completed on coming january
    i wish i would like to join for oil and gas management in singapure and 1 hav 1 month working experice in oil field gujarath india
    so do the needfull for me
    thanks

• Mukesh, Mon Oct 17, 2011 02:05 PM

I would like to do MBA in singapore, thats my long time wish. Whats the procedure to get into any of the universities in singapore?

• suresh, Wed Sep 21, 2011 08:16 AM

This is suresh, i would like to do MBA in singapore and i'm not a PR & Singaporean. let me know can i do MBA here in part time and which is good and help ful to get job immediately. I had done BE computer science.

• prasad, Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:15 AM

yae.........mba is gud program in future ,
    we have gud and nice salary on this course......
    kindly thank for smu(singapore managament university)...............

• sujitha, Tue Aug 16, 2011 02:17 PM

hi this is suji,i want to my 1yr mba in singapore,now i'm studying final yr ece in tanil nadu,india.so pls kindly provide me the cost and expences for tat yr..kindly provide colleges names.

• mandeep, Wed Aug 03, 2011 09:11 PM

i m bachelor in hotel management and i m looking new Zealand university for the MBA guide me for the this.

• Pritha Banerjee, Wed Jul 20, 2011 08:07 AM

hi this is pritha,i want to do 1year MBA from singapore will you plz kindly tell me which are the colleges there from where i can acquire this degree with reasonable cost and what are the pattern of admission from kolkata since i leave in kolkata..and what is the prospect of this course.....

• balaji, Tue Jul 19, 2011 07:52 AM

i would like to do oil and gas management or any other courses in mba in singapore without any work experience. plz suggest me any coll
    Thanks

• Rini, Sat Jun 25, 2011 05:37 AM

hi, i have done Btech in IT , and having 2 yrs experienc in software developent and m looking forward for 1 year managment course from singapore . can you please tell me regarding courses offered, fees and any scholarship if available?
    Thanks
    Rini

• Sivakumar.R, Thu Jun 09, 2011 02:37 AM

I am marine engineer with Class 1 COC ( professional certs ) and have sailed as Chief Engineer on board. I am currently working as Fleet Manager involved in Shipmanagement activities with exposures to expenses & revenues etc. My progress upward should bring me into management of company etc. I would like to know further about the course modules and fees etc. Is there scholarships arrangement for this course ?
    thks
    Siva

• saurabh, Mon Mar 07, 2011 08:30 AM

I would like to one year mba program from singapore, i having work ex of 3.5 ears.pls suggest me regarding colleges and fees structure.

• David A. Azupio, Wed Oct 27, 2010 04:45 PM

My name is David, a Ghanaian and a holder of HND in mechanical engineering, and an international professinal diploma in logistics and transport amoungst others, i have also been working in an oil refinery for 12years now. can i persue a programme in mba in oil and gas?

• ankita, Thu Sep 23, 2010 06:40 AM

I am a Singaporean ciizen living with family in India. I am doing Bachelors in Commerce (3year degree course) from DAV College,Chandigarh(India). I am pursuing my final year right now,which will finish in april 2011.Is there any Institute in Singapore that provides MBA course witout work experience

• Deepak, Fri Sep 17, 2010 06:56 PM

My name is Deepak. I have finished my Bachelors Degree from M.S. University in Vadorara, Gujarat, India. I have 5 years of call centre experience. I am planning to do my MBA from Singapore and i want to work as well....Can you suggest me a college where i can study and pay my fees by working in Singapore????

• Sarita, Thu Sep 02, 2010 02:50 PM

I have done M.Sc in computer science in 2006 in(Kolkata) India, i worked in school as a computer teacher for 10 months. Now after marriage i came to singapore and want to do MBA, as i 'm on DP,is it possible ito persue MBA in any college? i want to check the fee structure for One-Year MBA course.

• Arun Khemani, Thu Aug 26, 2010 04:58 PM

hi,i m Arun Khemani from Pakistan (Karachi) , i hav completed my B.SC i wish to pursue my mba frm singapore.now iam working in Insurance company.Can u plz suggest me some gud college which does give me a part time job also for support my studies.And the university shd be a gud one.

• dhanya, Mon Aug 09, 2010 06:40 AM

hi,i m dhanya , i hav completed my B.tech. i wish to pursue my mba frm singapore.i dont have any work experience.Can u plz suggest me some gud college which does not need any work experience.And the university shd be a gud one.

• lata samuel, Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 PM

i want to check the fee structure for One-Year MBA Program at Singapore Management University

• Raman vig, Sat Apr 10, 2010 03:48 PM

I have 7 years of post qualification experience in the Banking industry as a managerial Role . I have done Mcom in 2003 now i want to do one year executive Full time MBA in startegic Palnning and Mgt . from abroad .Please suggest best university in UK or singapore

• Ashutosh Goel, Thu Mar 11, 2010 06:54 PM

I am a production engineer and will be graduating this june. I want to pursue MBA in Singapore but have to do it as a fresher . and every college that have checked needs min 2 years work ex.. please suggest good colleges which have MBA programmes for FRESHERS.

• Sudershan, Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 AM

I have done my BBA and have 1 year work experiance , can I persu MBA from Singapore.

• honey bhardwaj, Fri Oct 16, 2009 03:52 AM

i am marine engineer . send me details what are various options for me in management . how much it cost me . i have two year experience as a marine engineer. also send me details for some best colleges in singapore from where we pursue one year mba program

• banumathi.M, Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 AM

i have done my graduation in information technology...i do not have any work experience...
    i want to do mba in singapore...is it possible in any college??.i can spend maximum of ten lacs for mba.

• palak shah, Sun Oct 11, 2009 06:00 AM

i want to do mba in singapore...is it possible in any college??

• ARUN SHARMA, Mon Aug 03, 2009 01:36 PM

I have completed degree and working in gulf depite this i want to do one year M.B.A.from singapore which is based in New Delhi.pls send me details information about business and marketing with total expense.

• mramadoss, Sat Aug 01, 2009 06:13 AM

hi,
    IAM RAMADOSS

• vando, Fri Jul 31, 2009 02:14 AM

Please send me detail imformation about business and marketing one year mba singapore, how much it cost include living and studing fee, progam ,timming. thank.

• sangamithra gv, Fri Jul 24, 2009 05:49 PM

hi,
    this is sangamithra from india, doing my final year (under-grad) want to do a mba in marketing management.. is work exp mandatory?

• suresh, Tue Jul 21, 2009 07:19 AM

I finish my engineering this year so i wanna join the mba colleges in singapore so please give me the good and top most colleges in singapore along with the fee structure..........
    and once again remain
    "THANKING YOU"

• MANAS R SANT, Wed Jun 10, 2009 02:39 PM

i am a B.E.[EXTC] engineering graduate in electronics and telecommunication.i need to do mba in a good university in singapore.pls suggest me some universities where i can join as a fresher.

• pratap kumar, Thu Jun 04, 2009 04:15 AM

i am very much interested in doing MBA oil and gas mgmt. please advise me

• naveen, Wed May 27, 2009 01:00 PM

i have completed my degree and want to do M.B.A in singapore,can i do M.B.A in singapore and how much does it cost

• shridhar, Thu Apr 23, 2009 05:59 PM

i am an MBA in systems...i would like to go for Part time in SCM..i hav total 4yrs exp ....

• s.ashok sankar, Mon Apr 20, 2009 03:17 PM

PLEASE SEND ME DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT A SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY &P.G COURSES OFFERED IN IT......

• samuel, Mon Apr 13, 2009 09:00 AM

i am B.E engineering graduate.i need to do mba in a good university in singapore.pls suggest me some universities where i can join as a fresher.Fees is not a criteria.

• Sai Prasad, Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 AM

i have completed my degree and want to do M.B.A in singapore,i am having only 1 year work experiance(in airtel),can i do M.B.A in singapore and how much does it cost

• Aarthi Soundararajan, Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:01 AM

I have 3 years of work experience in software testing.I am currently pursuing executive diploma in supply chain management from LIBA based in chennai.I want to pursue MBA in international business in singapore .Please suggest me some nice universities offering this

• Astha , Tue Mar 17, 2009 04:34 PM

I am currently pursuing law and Company secretary. I want to go for one year Mba in singapore..
    Plz guide me with nice colleges and with reasonble fee structure. also about scholarships. and necessery requirements.

• Devesh Verma, Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 AM

I am pursuing my BBA from Western International University (US University) which is based in India (New Delhi), I am looking for a one year MBA in HR/International Business, I have got 4 yeras of work experience (Ienergizer,HCL,NHCC), kindly let me know if I can do it from singapore what would be the total expense(study,living).

• niresh . p.v, Tue Feb 17, 2009 03:17 PM

i would like to do one year mba program in singapore. i have done my bachelor degree in computer science,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls do help me out for a good university in singapore with reasonable course fee structures.. thank u

• amrita, Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 AM

i want to do 1 yr. mba in finance.i m a post gradutate with no work experience.plz guide n tell d fee structure

• vipin gupta, Wed Nov 26, 2008 07:17 PM

I have completed my mba in finance also i have a 1 year exp in a consultancy and a kpo firm. i would like get the detailed info regarding the various specialisations in one yr mba prog from SMU. Kindly send me the details asap.

Regards,

Vipin Gupta

• jothi, Tue Nov 18, 2008 02:09 PM

I would like to do a one year course in singapore, i have done my Bsc (computer science) M.B.A ( HR & Marketing)....

• adi narayanan.R, Sun Nov 02, 2008 08:39 AM

I would like to do a one year mba in singapore , i have done my bachelors degree

• philip, Wed Aug 13, 2008 05:44 AM

i would like to do a one year mba in singapore , i have done my bachelors degree. .

• paul, Thu Jul 03, 2008 09:22 AM

i would like to study mba in singapore

• Satish Joshi, Tue Feb 12, 2008 01:59 AM

I want to enroll for MBA in Oil and Gas Management.
    I am sailing as Master on oil tankers, affiliated to tanker industry for last 15 Years. Have acquired my HND in Nautical Science from Fleetwood U.K.