Financial Times Publishes 2007 EMBA RankingsJoint international programs get 3 of the top 5 spots
Oct 23, 2007
The UK newspaper The Financial Times has published its annual rankings of executive MBA (EMBA) programs. Three of the five top-ranked programs in this year's ranking are programs hosted by two or more universities/business schools, including the Kellogg/Hong Kong UST Business School, the Trium Global Executive MBA (HEC Paris, LSE, and NYU), and Columbia's joint program with Columbia Business School.
Schools ranking in the top ten are listed below. For full coverage, please visit the Financial Times EMBA rankings.
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- HKUST Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
- HEC Paris
- NYU Stern School of Business, New York University
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Columbia Business School (CBS), Columbia University
- London Business School (LBS)
- IE Business School
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Washington University in Saint Louis - Olin School of Business
- INSEAD - Asia Campus
- INSEAD - Europe Campus
Leave a Comment
If you are already an FIND MBA member, please login.